Role: Operations Coordinator
Mission: Simplified Properties is a commercial & residential real estate development company. The mission for the Operations Coordinator is to oversee, execute, and track 60 “flips” during the next 12 months. The Operations Coordinator will have P&L accountability and be responsible for the day-to-day success and profitability of our deals.
Are you an operations wizard? Do you consider yourself an enthusiastic “A-Player” seeking an opportunity to spread your wings? Do you have an Entrepreneurial Mindset? Would you like to learn how we flip houses, redevelop commercial property, and build a portfolio of passive income property?
- Proactively oversees, executes, tracks (and analyzes) property acquisitions, construction and resale for 60 deals.
- Recruits, retains, manages, and dispatches our general contractors, sub-contractors, realtors, and vendors (architect, staging, photographer, inspectors etc.)
- Implements and champions new ways to improve operations and profitably grow the business.
Skills and Expertise
- Business Administration degree is strongly preferred
- Ideal candidate is razor sharp, connects well with people, and has a driving personality. They’ll need to be freakishly detail-oriented, highly-organized, and tech savvy. Individual will have the determination and resourcefulness to drive projects forward and overcome challenges quickly and profitably. They’ll need the energy and charisma to provide Nordstrom caliber service to our high net-worth clients, investors, vendors, partners and internal teammates.
- Essential software: Google Apps (Mail, Drive, Calendar, Sheets) Microsoft Excel, Word, Powerpoint. Bonus: Photoshop, Quickbooks, WordPress, Google Analytics + AdWords, GoTo Meeting, DocuSign, Infusionsoft
Your most important asset will be a no excuses attitude toward getting projects completed efficiently, along with an infinite passion for personal growth and learning how entrepreneurs start and run businesses. Your ability to effectively take ownership of operations and proactively add value will make you an ideal candidate for the position. If you’re absolutely pumped up, passionate and excited about crushing it in real estate please submit your resume and send a follow-up email to CrushIt@SimplifiedProperties.com with the following:
- What are your career goals?
- What are you really good at professionally? Please provide specific examples.
- What are you not good at or not interested in? Please provide specific examples.
- Who were your last 2 bosses, and how will they each rate your performance when we talk with them (1-10)? Why?
Compensation: Base + Quarterly Performance Bonus. Depends on Experience.